What is the BEST fashion design sketchbook for students and professionals
As a professional fashion designer for over 10 years I'm SHOCKED 😲 that there are NO sketchbooks out there that can ALSO be your notebook and agenda…So, I decided to FINALLY fix this injustice for every organized fashionista out there, and create the BEST fashion design sketchbook EVER!
This beautiful hardcover book comes in 3 colors…WHITE MARBLE, BLACK MARBLE and my personal favorite FUCSHIA MARBLE. (click the links to buy now)
This book has 4 sections:
· Weekly agenda template pages
· Lined note pages
· Blank pages
· Fashion illustration croquis template pages
THE AGENDA PAGES ARE:
· Organized on a weekly format
· Blank so you can fill in the dates yourself whenever you get the book…This means you don’t NEED to get your yearly agenda at the beginning of the year. You can start on your own timeline.
· Enough to last you all year long
THE LINED NOTE PAGES ARE:
· Perfect for jotting down design ideas, taking notes at school or a meeting
THE BLANK PAGES ARE:
· Ideal for free drawing, free note taking, attaching inspiration images or fabrics.
THE CROQUI TEMPLATE PAGES ARE:
· Best for creating garment designs and seeing how they would look on a body
· Also great for showing how cohesive looks will be when they are all together
I also LOVE the hardcover, because it makes it super easy to jot down or draw something when you are on the move.
So if you NEED this book as BADLY as I did when I became a fashion designer, then click one of these links (WHITE MARBLE, BLACK MARBLE, FUCSHIA MARBLE) and get your copy today! Thank you so much and goodbye for now!